Wednesday, October 6, 2010

to not be unprepared to class

make sure to get an agenda and have all your ideas written down so you can ave your own schedule
prepare for class and do you due homework on time
purchase your books on time

1 comment:

  1. I agree that managing time is important, so you have time to rest. I would like to add that doing homework a week before or just when you have the time is best. Doing things last minute might overwhelm you.
    Also, regarding the books, if you know your classes, look at the LaGuardia store through the internet and find out which textbooks you need. Then look for them on amazon.com, you will save so much money. Sometimes the past editions are cheaper. If you would like to purchase those, ask your professor first.
    I hope this helped and sorry for long reply.
    - MJ

    ReplyDelete